To make zucchini noodles perfectly, first, learn how to boil zucchini noodles. Including, is it ok to boil zucchini? How do you make zucchini not soggy? and more. Let’s continue reading
What are zucchini noodles?
When you spiralize zucchini into thin strips, long spiral strands, zucchini turns into zucchini noodles! Plus, you can make your favorite low-carb pasta too. And, we love to call them zoodles.
How to boil zucchini noodles
No matter what zucchini noodles recipe is your favorite, you want them not to be watery and saggy. To make it perfect, follow the steps on how to boil zucchini noodles.
- Boil a pot of water (best portable burner)
- Toss in your zucchini noodles
- Cook for one minute
- Once your noodles have cooked, drain the noodles in a strainer
- Now zoodles are ready to serve
- If you want dry zucchini noodles, you can blot them with a paper towel
Pro Tips for Perfect Zucchini Noodles
- Do not peel before spiralizing; the zucchini skin will add extra nutrients, fiber, and lovely green color!
- Medium to larger zucchini is best to spiralize. To serve one person, one medium zucchini is enough.
- You can add carrots, squash, beet, and more veggies to make your recipe colorful.